Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Diablo 3 Beta

I got my Beta invite towards the end of testing and in all really enjoyed the game play. Coming from WoW with my background as a Warrior the Barbarian was naturally the first class I rolled. I loved it.

What this game has for me as a player is the ability to run the same content solo as with a group, for the same loot, enabing me to perfect my character when ever I decide. If I go back to the U.K. there is no guild to answer to, no role (Tank/DPS/Healer) to perfect. It truely is designed with solo play in mind.

I purposefully skipped mentioning this in the previous About Me post, that I'm still out of a job, but currently looking after my 4 month old son at home while my wife is working full time as a teacher. Once Ski Season came to a close I took over to save us money on daycare, and we would rather he is with one of us either way at least until about 9 months, 6 at the earliest. So what really gets me exicted about this game is I can play while he is napping, when he wakes up I don't feel like I'm abandoning my 5man dungeon group, I can just log and be done. There are no daily quests that I feel I must get done. There are no points to farm or I'll be behind the gear curve. And above all else there is the REAL MONEY AUCTION HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment